We live in a world where everyone just seems to want everything faster than they have ever done before. Though this is challenging, it is also driving different behaviors and delivery approaches. Who would have thought that when IT4IT, a standard of The Open Group, was launched in October 2015, there would already be demand for rapid implementation approaches and faster time to value?
Well the good news is HPE Software Services have already created an approach and have used it with several clients around the world. We call it Agile IT4IT.
This session will:
- Explain how an agile approach can be used in the context of the IT4T Reference Architecture and improve value realization
- Highlight some real insight into the benefits and challenges that this approach has demonstrated, including challenges related to areas such as:
- Agile as a concept
- People and cultural issues
- Overall IT immaturity when it comes to things like operating models
- The different challenges specific to different parts of the world and the readiness to utilize a single reference architecture for running the business of IT
- Give the audience practical advice on how to determine if they are ready for such a focused value-based approach to using the IT4IT standard
- Additional Information
Reference D175 Author(s) Joshua Brusse (HPE) Published 19 Oct 2016 Duration 1 hour 3 minutes Type Webinars Subject IT4IT