This is the online version of the TOGAF® Library — a structured library of resources that support the TOGAF standard. The TOGAF Library is maintained under the governance of The Open Group Architecture Forum.
Library resources are organized according to the Enterprise Continuum. Select a link below to browse the Library:
- Section 1. Foundation Documents — Broadly applicable information relating to the subject of the TOGAF framework or Enterprise Architecture
- Section 2. Generic Guidance and Techniques — Information describing architecture styles and how the TOGAF framework and Enterprise Architecture can be adapted to exploit the characteristics of a more specific context
- Section 3. Industry-Specific Guidance and Techniques — Information describing how the TOGAF framework and Enterprise Architecture can be applied to meet the specific needs of a vertical industry segment
- Section 4. Organization-Specific Guidance and Techniques — Information describing how the TOGAF framework and Enterprise Architecture have been applied to meet the needs of specific enterprises
Where resources within the Library apply to the deployment of the TOGAF ADM and make explicit reference to “anchor points” within the TOGAF standard they are classified within the Library as Dependent documents. Resources that provide guidance on how to utilize features described in the standard are classified as Supporting documents. Resources that relate to Enterprise Architecture in general, and that don’t make any specific references to the TOGAF standard, are classified as EA General documents.
Browse by Document Type
- The TOGAF Standard
- TOGAF Translation Glossaries
- TOGAF Series Guides
- TOGAF White Papers
- TOGAF Webinars
- TOGAF Reference Cards
All documents published by The Open Group are eligible for inclusion in the Library, if they are agreed to relate to Enterprise Architecture and/or the TOGAF standard.