DetailsThis is the set of TOGAF® Series Guides provided as a single download.
The TOGAF Series Guides contain detailed guidance on how to use the TOGAF framework, and are expected to be the most rapidly developing part of the TOGAF documentation set. While the TOGAF framework documented in the standard is expected to be long-lived and stable, guidance on the use of the TOGAF framework can be industry, architectural style, purpose, and problem-specific.
As of December 2018 it contains ten TOGAF Series Guides:
- TOGAF® Series Guide: Business Models
- TOGAF® Series Guide: Business Capabilities
- TOGAF® Series Guide: Architecture Project Management
- TOGAF® Series Guide: A Practitioners’ Approach to Developing Enterprise Architecture Following the TOGAF® ADM
- TOGAF® Series Guide: The TOGAF® Leader’s Guide to Establishing and Evolving an EA Capability
- TOGAF® Series Guide: The TOGAF Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model (III-RM): An Architected Approach to Boundaryless Information Flow™
- TOGAF® Series Guide: Value Streams
- TOGAF® Series Guide: Business Scenarios
- TOGAF® Series Guide: The TOGAF® Technical Reference Model (TRM)
- TOGAF® Series Guide: Using the TOGAF® Framework to Define and Govern Service-Oriented Architectures
- Additional Information
Reference T180 Author(s) Prepared by The Open Group Architecture Forum Published 9 Dec 2018 Pages 628 Type Document Set Subject TOGAF