This Snapshot document represents the interim results of what is intended to become The Open Group Agile Architecture Framework Standard, also known as the O-AAF™ Standard.
The objective of this document is to cover both Digital Transformation of the enterprise, together with Agile Transformation of the enterprise.
This Snapshot is valid through January 15, 2020 only.
This document follows a modular structure and is organized in four parts:
- Part 1: Agile Architecture Fundamentals gives an overview of this document and introduces the key concepts
- Part 2: Playbooks provides guidelines to solve an Agile Architecture problem
- Part 3: Architecture Patterns describes solution types to solve problem types
- Part 4: Methods develops a "meta methodology" discourse on relevant methods
- Additional Information
Reference S192 Published 23 Jul 2019 Pages 118 Type Snapshots Subject Agile Architecture
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- The content covers the application level with the new patterns, but lacks the integration with the others like Data Architecture (I mean not only Data Stores like RDBMS or NoSQL, but the domain from TOGAF)
In the next release I hope that the link to the ADM and architecture domaines from TOGAF will be well covered.