Since 2016, the e-government agency in Uruguay (AGESIC) has promoted the practice of Enterprise Architecture for government agencies, projects, and initiatives. It has tailored the TOGAF® standard as a frame of reference – Integrated Government Architecture – which contains the different Reference Models associated with the domains of Architecture (Business, Applications, Data, Technology, Security, and Performance).
The objective pursued is that the Reference Framework of Integrated Government Architecture can generate a holistic vision that simplifies the complexity and costs of IT in government projects.
In this webinar, we will look at how this Government Architecture proposes Enterprise Architectures for each of the state agencies. This allows the government and the agencies to achieve the following:
- Sort the information of organizations on an inter-organizational scale
- Promote the sharing of information between organizations
- Help organizations develop their own architectures
- Help organizations to quickly develop their IT investment processes
- Attend better, faster, and more effectively to the needs of citizens in terms of costs
- Additional Information
Reference D239 Author(s) María Laura Rodríguez Mendaro (AGESIC), Jim Hietala and Sonia Gonzalez (The Open Group) Published 27 Feb 2019 Duration 46 minutes Type Webinars Subject Architecture