The Open Group Blog: Leading the development of open, vendor-neutral IT standards and certifications
This special edition contains a collection of UNIX articles from the period December 2015 to February 2017.
Articles in this issue:
- Value of UNIX® Certification: Customers can Focus on Solving Business Problems Rather than Integration Issues
- The Cloud: What's UNIX® got to do with it?
- UNIX®: Lowering the Total Cost of Ownership
- UNIX®: The “Always On” OS
- O-ARMOR: UNIX® Armor
- What Hoverboards Tell Us About Compatibility and the Need for Standards
- UNIX®: Allowing Engineers to Engineer
- It’s All About the O(pen) – Open Standards and Open Source
- Oracle®, UNIX®, and Innovation
- A New Year’s Message from Steve Nunn
- The 20th Anniversary of the UNIX® Standard and Certification
- Additional Information
Reference D202 Published 15 Feb 2017 Type Blogs Subject UNIX