In today’s world of rapidly changing technologies, we are witnessing a new paradigm where the power has shifted from companies to customers. As a result, it is of utmost importance for companies to adapt and reinvent themselves in the most appropriate manner. One of the fields facilitating this adaptation is Enterprise Architecture (EA).
Initially focused on providing guidance for system design, EA has gained acceptance as an efficient approach to manage change and foster IT/business transformation by:
- Rolling out strategy and process changes
- Supporting consistent business transformation stemming from technology innovation
- Tying together business and IT roadmaps
To successfully embrace today’s digital transformation challenges, it is an imperative for companies to understand their EA maturity level.
Attendees will learn how:
- Digital transformation challenges affect company’s strategy.
- EA can help to address these challenges.
- The Maturity level of EA can be assessed.
To play webinars recorded in WebEx ARF file format, you need to download a player from the WebEx download site.
- Additional Information
Reference D152 Author(s) Alain-Gabriel Gomaine and Antoine Lonjon Published 12 Jan 2016 Duration 57 minutes Type Webinars Subject Architecture