This webinar will highlight some of the current problems Enterprise Architects encounter in implementing the Federal Architecture (FEA) and describe the benefits of using TOGAF to augment the FEA. The TOGAF Architecture Development Methodology (ADM) will be described briefly. The webinar will show how the TOGAF ADM maps to the Federal CIO Guidance and the Federal Segment Architecture Development Methodology (FSAM) as a process, and can be used to enhance them. Major tasks needed to implement the FEA will then be mapped to the TOGAF ADM.
The audience will learn:
- What are some of the current difficulties Enterprise Architects have to overcome when implementing the FEA?
- What are the benefits of using TOGAF to augment the FEA and FSAM?
- What is the TOGAF ADM and Content Framework?
- How does the TOGAF ADM map to the Federal CIO Guidance as a process?
- How does the TOGAF ADM map to the tasks needed to implement the FEA?
- John Polgreen, PhD, Polgreen Associates, Inc.
- Ed Harrington, Architecting the Enterprise
- David Epperly, Archangel IT
- Judith Jones, Architecting the Enterprise
- Jim Odrowski, ComponentWave, Inc.
- Greg Lettow, ComponentWave, Inc.
- Chris Armstrong, Armstrong Process Group LLC
- Additional Information
Reference D006 Published 12 Jul 2010 Duration 1 hour 35 minutes Type Webinars Subject TOGAF