This document is a Study Guide for the TOGAF® 9 Certified qualification. This fourth edition is based on Version 3 of The Open Group Certification for People: TOGAF Conformance Requirements (Multi-Level) and is aligned with the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2. It gives an overview of every learning objective for the TOGAF 9 Certified Syllabus beyond the Foundation level, and is specifically designed to help individuals prepare for certification.
The audience for this Study Guide is:
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the TOGAF 9 framework
- Professionals who are working in an organization where the TOGAF 9 framework has been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives
- Architects who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Architects who wish to introduce the TOGAF 9 framework into an architecture practice
- Architects who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of the TOGAF 9 framework
This Study Guide assumes a prior knowledge equivalent to TOGAF 9 Foundation.
While reading this Study Guide, the reader should also refer to the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2.
This document contains Practice Tests for the TOGAF 9 Part 2 Examination. Please note that the Practice Tests included are identical to the TOGAF 9 Part 2 Practice Test (Document B093).
- Additional Information
Reference B181. Author(s) Rachel Harrison and Andrew Josey Published 16 Apr 2018 Pages 275 Type Study Materials Subject TOGAF