The Open Group training courseware for the ArchiMate 3.0 Specification and The Open Group Certification for People: ArchiMate 3 Conformance Requirements.
The audiences for licensing this training courseware are training companies or departments who wish to provide ArchiMate training. The license for the materials permits licensees to brand and modify the materials to create a licensee-specific branded course.
This courseware has 14 units. It is designed to be of benefit to all those wishing to understand or exploit the ArchiMate modeling language for use in Enterprise Architecture projects. The courseware is expected to be adapted by trainers and is suitable for accreditation (**).
The aim of the courseware is to provide students with the knowledge and understanding so that they can satisfactorily complete a number of practical exercises to demonstrate their capability for ArchiMate modeling and be prepared for the certification examination (if part of accredited training).
- PowerPoint slides: these include instructor notes (on the notes pages)
- An Instructor Guide with Exercises/Solutions
- A Student Exercise Guide (contains exercises for each unit of the course)
- Two Case Studies
- A Student Handout Kit including:
- A White paper introduction to the ArchiMate 3.0 Specification (PDF)
- The ArchiMate 3.0 Pocket Guide (PDF)
- The ArchiMate 3.0 Reference Cards
- A set of Visio Stencils for ArchiMate 3.0
Upon course accreditation (**) the following additional materials will be provided:
- The Open Group ArchiMate 3 Practical Exercises and Solutions
- The Open Group ArchiMate 3 Practice Tests
(** Please note that accreditation of a training course includes additional requirements upon the training organization over just licensing the materials and is a separate activity and cost.)
- Additional Information
Reference B174 Published 1 May 2017 Type Study Materials Subject ArchiMate