This is a revision of The Open Group training course for TOGAF Version 9.1 Enterprise Edition and Version 2 of the TOGAF Certification for People Program Conformance Requirements (Multi-level). The audiences for licensing this training course are The Open Group partners and potential partners, including franchisees who wish to enter the TOGAF training market.
The V9.1 edition is a modular course with 47 modules. This course will benefit all those wishing to understand or exploit TOGAF Version 9.1 for use in Enterprise Architecture projects. The course is expected to be adapted by trainers.
The aim of the course is to provide students with the knowledge and understanding so that they are prepared for the relevant examination (either as part of the course if it's an accredited course, or at a Prometric test center).
This modular course can be given in a number of configurations:
- TOGAF 9 Foundation training
- TOGAF 9 Certified training
- TOGAF 9 Foundation to Certified Upgrade training
- TOGAF 8 Certified to TOGAF 9 Certified Upgrade training (via the bridging option training)
- Powerpoint slides (compatible with Powerpoint versions 97, 2000, 2003): these include instructor notes (on the notes pages).
- PDF Exercise/Example handouts
- ADM Phase Reference Cards (PDF artwork supplied)
- Practice test papers
- TOGAF 9 Part 1 Practice test
- TOGAF 9 Part 2 Practice test
A course overview and a number of sample modules are available to download for evaluation purposes.
- Additional Information
Reference B113 Published 12 Jan 2011 Type Study Materials Subject TOGAF